One Piece 1167 Manga Page 13

This is Page 13 of One Piece 1167, click or swipe the image to go to Page 14 of the manga. I think garp gets it in that moment. He’s respecting his choice cause he thinks it’s a fair one after what he’s just seen. It might be my favorite garp moment. He doesn’t argue doesn’t scream at him like he does with luffy and his normal tough love mentality. I had predicted dragon would stay in the marines for a while because he's only leading the freedom fighters 13 yrs later, which is far away. Seems I was wrong. Not to mention akainu seems to be personally familiar with him, and he won't enlist for another 6 yrs. This is most intriguing. Catch the latest one piece manga 1167, check this blog regularly for the updates of one piece - chapter 1167: in Full Color & Ch 1167 100 out of 100 based on 5 ratings.

 One Piece 1167 スキャン- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

One Piece Chapter 1167 Online Page 13
 
One Piece 1167 漫画 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  
 
I still don't quite understand how garp was able to maintain his "I don't give a fuck, I do what I want" attitude all these years. You'd think after god valley imu'd want to get rid of him by any means possible, because: a) he knows the truth b)paired with roger he could beat imu's ass even when it's possessing arguably his equal. I don't buy the "He's a marine icon" angle. If they wanted they'd paint him a criminal and a traitor in a nick of time. And the obvious fact that he's a d, an initial imu seems to have a hate-boner for. They probably realised killing him would require wasting a huge amount of resources and political good will, and deemed the loss not worth it. Garp seems to have walked a tightrope all those years, bending the rules to the max to carry out his own justice, while not straying out too far to make imu believe it's necessary to remove him whatever the costs. With the amount of cipher pol agencies, warlords etc I don't think there was never a single opportunity for them to take him out covertly all these 40 years. Especially once he'd start aging and slowing down. I mean, remember marineford? "It's you damn family again, garp!" it was funny at the time, but how come he never got in trouble for raising basically 5 of the biggest menaces to the wg? Dragon, sabo, luffy, ace and kuzan. I wouldn't be surprised though if garp is much smarter than he appears and\or has friends in high places. Like yes, he despises the nobles and they sort of self-select for scummiest and most revolting people in the world, but there has to be more than meets the eye about them. I won't go as far as to say there must be a subset of "Good" wns, but I wouldn't be surprised if some of them actually know about imu and aren't really fond of it, and may be using\protecting garp just so they can have some kind of weapon against it. But that's just a guess, maybe garp is just too tough of a mofo that even imu doesn't want to touch.
 
Google Search Term: One Piece, one piece 1167 scans, one piece 1167, one piece 1167 chapter, one piece 1167 spoilers, one piece 1167 manga, one piece 1167 raw, one piece 1167 confirmed, one piece 1167 english, one piece 1167 viz, one piece 1167 release date, one piece manga 1167 

No comments: