This is Page 17 of One Piece 1167, click or swipe the image to go to Page 18 of the manga. Xebec seems to know a lot because the first time we see him he made his
way to the flower room to threaten imu, only reason he could have done
that would be to know about imu in the first place. Not to mention his
whole plan to gather the rogues, get 2 devil fruits and be ready before
he faced imu again.
Catch the latest one piece manga 1167, check this blog regularly for the updates of one piece - chapter 1167: in Full Color & Ch 1167 100 out of 100 based on 5 ratings.
One Piece 1167 スキャン-
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Its doubtful xebec knew everything and even more doubtful he shared it
with harald.
Harald on the other hand has a myopic view of the world, he's so focused
on righting wrongs that he's leading his people to their own demise
because he refuses to understand the world he's operating within. He's a
tragic character as well because even if you want to do good you have
to be smart about it.
A lot of people think it's a rule that ds die smiling, but I never
agreed with that. Imo, I don't think being d has anything to do with why
they all smiled.
They smile for the same reasons that non-ds like oden and hiriluk smiled
when they died. It was because they were able to end their lives on
their own terms.
I both agree and disagree. I don't think it's universal to d carriers,
but I do think it's a shared trait between roger and luffy. I think
there's a component of what you're talking about to it as well.
When the parallel between luffy and roger started in loguetown, luffy
wasn't exactly about to have his life ended on his own terms. The
characters you mentioned + bellemere, for example, all died for love in a
way. While roger also died "On his own terms" the circumstances were a
little different in that regard.
Basically what I'm saying is I don't think dying with a smile is
necessarily a D thing either, but it might still be a joy boy thing,
even if it's not exclusive to roger and luffy.
Google Search Term: One Piece,
one piece 1167 scans, one piece 1167, one piece 1167 chapter, one piece
1167 spoilers, one piece 1167 manga, one piece 1167 raw, one piece 1167 confirmed, one piece 1167 english, one piece 1167 viz, one piece
1167 release date, one piece manga 1167
No comments:
Post a Comment