One Piece 1167 Manga Page 9

This is Page 9 of One Piece 1167, click or swipe the image to go to Page 10 of the manga. So long xebec, I was sure I was gonna hate you but you ended up becoming one of my favorite characters. I still can't believe oda made me love him. Oda managed again to completly shift the public impression of a character from their first mention and reveal to the end of the flashback. Never did I imagine to feel sad for rocks. Harald being tied to the galera giants is interesting. Catch the latest one piece manga 1167, check this blog regularly for the updates of one piece - chapter 1167: in Full Color & Ch 1167 100 out of 100 based on 5 ratings.

 One Piece 1167 スキャン- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

One Piece Chapter 1167 Online Page 9
 
One Piece 1167 漫画 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  
 
I wonder if it has anything to do with the elbaf fruit. Rocks said a few chapters ago that one of the two devil fruits he wanted was probably in elbaph and meant to be eaten by harald. My thought is that the implication is that only a king of elbaf who's strong enough and maybe has conqueror's haki can get them to follow orders. I.E. Loki or hajrudin will be the one that commands them in the end. One thing that shouldn't be ignored is scopper gaban carrying garp, shows the type of characters they are and their relationship. The hype this flashback generated for dragon is massive. Can’t wait to see him properly introduced into the main story. This is something I always love about one piece when it comes to the marines. All of them have such interesting and different takes on justice and what they think is right or justifiable.
 
Google Search Term: One Piece, one piece 1167 scans, one piece 1167, one piece 1167 chapter, one piece 1167 spoilers, one piece 1167 manga, one piece 1167 raw, one piece 1167 confirmed, one piece 1167 english, one piece 1167 viz, one piece 1167 release date, one piece manga 1167 

No comments: