One Piece 1166 Manga Page 10

This is Page 10 of One Piece 1166, click or swipe the image to go to Page 11 of the manga. I think the more horrifying option is that the people that are overtaken by it lose entire control of everything except their internal dialogue. I think they basically become their own consciousness trapped inside their own vessel they can no longer control. Dragon going from reluctantly following orders, shooting at civilians to shoving a gun in his superior’s face threatening to kill him, all to commandeer a ship to do the right thing. In the span of maybe 2 hrs. And he’s only 17. I have so much respect for that guy. Catch the latest one piece manga 1166, check this blog regularly for the updates of one piece - chapter 1166: in Full Color & Ch 1166 100 out of 100 based on 5 ratings.

 One Piece 1166 スキャン- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

One Piece Chapter 1166 Online Page 10
 
One Piece 1166 漫画 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  
 
I would really like to see a convo between him and garp next chapter. I think we ought to at least see xebec's fate (since it's not clear at the end of this chapter), roger seeing shanks in that treasure chest and maybe the garp scene I mentioned above in the next chapter before jumping back to the elbaf stuff. Dragon and revos flashback might be reserved for all of the post god valley dragon/ivaknov side which will be later on when revolutionary is the center of the story. What if loki also heard harald's "Voice" after he was "Reversied" and that's why he killed him? Harald's flashback is kinda loki's flashback as he was asked to tell the teuth and what happened. So it could be conected well enough in terms of harald and loki from this point to the point where harald got killed.

No comments: