One Piece 1166 Manga Page 13

This is Page 13 of One Piece 1166, click or swipe the image to go to Page 14 of the manga. Kuma regrets no being able to save everyone; unbeknownst to him his future commander managed to finished the job for him. Still not everyone though, but they are all that's left. Kuzan kinda got garp there, all of his students ended up going against him, its cause he did too good a job instilling a sense of justice in them. Catch the latest one piece manga 1166, check this blog regularly for the updates of one piece - chapter 1166: in Full Color & Ch 1166 100 out of 100 based on 5 ratings.

 One Piece 1166 スキャン- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

One Piece Chapter 1166 Online Page 13
 
One Piece 1166 漫画 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  
 
Dragon is officially fully radicalized and I love how oda shows it here. No half measures, dragon said “I will shoot you in the face then I’ll shoot everyone else who tries to stop me in the face until these civilians are safe or I’m all out of faces. Honestly dragon might be my favorite part of the backstory, despite all the major figures getting fleshed out here. A marine with no special power getting caught in a storm that he is powerless against and yet he continues to fight for what is right. I'm definitely getting luffy in marineford vibes here. This is literally the only time I will give dragon props. He stood on business in this moment, and I respect the heck out if him for it. Still won't forgive him abandoning ginny tho.

No comments: