This is Page 5 of One Piece 1166, click or swipe the image to go to Page 6 of the manga. A good chapter showing off roger and garp’s relationship. But the only
thing I can think about is the fact that marco’s last name is polo. Is
it possible that graham polo and marco aren't father-son, but are
literally the same person? As in, graham died and was reborn as marco? Catch the latest one piece manga 1166, check this blog regularly for the updates of one piece - chapter 1166: in Full Color & Ch 1166 100 out of 100 based on 5 ratings.
One Piece 1166 スキャン-
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
All
phoenix like and what not.
While that would be neat I feel like a
devil fruit that could basically never pass to a new person would be sorta against the spirit of them. Also we saw graham fighting and he wasn't using phoenix powers. Though it does seem like maybe he can float?
But it's kinda implied that even
brook will eventually "Die" again and pass on his fruit, since his fruit had been previously cataloged. I don't think the
ope ope no mi would be such a big deal if other known devil fruits could also make people effectively immortal. Seems like they will rescue
roger and garp from the aftermath. Explains how
gaban knew how to fight
imu. Innocuous panel but links back nicely to what's happening currently in
elbaph. Imu doesn't seem to be on
god valley anymore at this point. We see
saturn on a ship that is leaving the island. I don't think
rayleigh and gaban encountered imu. I'm actually wondering what power imu has that allowed him to possess saturn and then
gunko is clearly his current puppet. I haven't seen him possessing the other knights so there must be something. Maybe imu doesn't have an actual physical form. Might be a side effect of law's df's final immortality thing, I don't know if that theory is still around.
No comments:
Post a Comment