One Piece 1166 Manga Page 11

This is Page 11 of One Piece 1166, click or swipe the image to go to Page 12 of the manga. I have a personal theory that this is at least part of why blackbeard has such an evil personality and crew. He's known how domi reversi works since he was child, being a heel and having a crew with no loyal or good people to "Reverse" makes sense in a crazy way. Probably? Maybe blackbeard then? Like that blackbeard is the yang to the ying of luffy? And imu is the distortion of it all. Who knows. Catch the latest one piece manga 1166, check this blog regularly for the updates of one piece - chapter 1166: in Full Color & Ch 1166 100 out of 100 based on 5 ratings.

 One Piece 1166 スキャン- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

One Piece Chapter 1166 Online Page 11
 
One Piece 1166 漫画 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  
 
Im just yapping but blackbeard having the dark dark fruit and luffy being the sun god nika and blackbeard being linked to imu. I cant see how blackbeard will truly be the last enemy luffy will fight. You can flip someone back if you know the rules of the game. Roger and garp basically used brute force to break the piece instead of learning the rules and trying to win the game. I definitely feel most people and theorizers are overlooking how the ability was explicitly compared to the game reversi. Roger is not pure of heart, he plunders and pillages and is generally a bad guy. I would also say garp isn't either. I would say that maybe luffy being so pure will be what counters the ability. I suspect the nika fruit will just hard counter it in some way. Like, hearing the drums of liberation breaks the transformation or something. It would explain why the world government fears it so much, and makes thematic sense for the warrior of liberation to be able to repel the most total form of subjugation.

No comments: