This is Page 14 of One Piece 1166, click or swipe the image to go to Page 15 of the manga. The first is the time scale. It's one thing to protect the cops of the
current day, but the cops that enlist several decades from then can't be
held responsible for the crimes that took place decades ago.
And secondly, (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) unlike the world
government, the nazi's weren't exactly subtle with their ideology.
Catch the latest one piece manga 1166, check this blog regularly for the updates of one piece - chapter 1166: in Full Color & Ch 1166 100 out of 100 based on 5 ratings.
One Piece 1166 スキャン-
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Whereas the
world government, go out of their way to sugarcoat and
censor their atrocities. The average marine thinks that they're
genuinely joining a good cause.
So I think
garp wants to protect two groups of people. Marines who are
ignorant by no fault of their own and new recruits who are completely
innocent. And he intends to protect them from the propaganda that causes
them to commit atrocities. At least that's what I think.
Literally everyone garp raised he raised with a strong sense of
morality. That's
kuzan's whole point when he said "You have a bad habit
of raising your enemies."
dragon,
luffy, and kuzan all oppose the world
government because garp's morals lead them to hate what they stand for.
Garp's morals are fundamentally at odds with the world government, but
he thinks if he quits then he can't defend any of the
marines who
actually do mean well like
koby.
I personally still think he isn't doing as much as he should but I can
understand the idea of sticking around to protect your own.
No comments:
Post a Comment