This is Page 20 of One Piece 1166, click or swipe the image to go to Page 1 of the manga. I felt really bad seeing rocks in such a condition. His end is an
absolute tragedy: turned into a monster, losing control of his body and
only able to communicate through the voice of all things. Having already
put down his father and clan and thinking he has killed his wife and
children thereby ending his bloodline. His tears did not stop until the
very end.
I thought that at first, but it think the frustration comes from the
fact that he is mentally aware of what’s happening, but his will isn’t
enough to control himself anymore. Catch the latest one piece manga 1166, check this blog regularly for the updates of one piece - chapter 1166: in Full Color & Ch 1166 100 out of 100 based on 5 ratings.
One Piece 1166 スキャン-
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
I think he is aware that he did not kill his family as he would’ve definitely felt himself cut them up.
I may be wrong, but the dialogue we have from him through the voice of all things makes it seem like he is mentally there, which is a torture in and of itself.
Xebec never actually named
imu to my knowledge, I think he just recognized that there was a king of the world but didn't know his true identity. And he probably believes he killed his own wife and kid at this point. The pain. No wonder
kuma had such big shoulders, how else would he be able to carry the damn story. He definitely does. He probably did not even see kuma since it was so chaotic and happened so fast. Even if he did, xebec wouldn't know kuma had the
paw paw fruit to pop people away.
More significantly than this, I wonder what
the world government thinks/knows about what happened? Do they know that grown up
blackbeard is rocks's kid, or do they also think he successfully killed them?
And does blackbeard know that he owes his life to kuma? Have we ever seen the two of them directly interact?
No comments:
Post a Comment